Save yourself time and money by downloading over 570 pages of MS Word Software Development Templates.
Download 60 Software Development Templates, Forms, and Checklists (MS Word, Excel, Visio) for technical writers, software developers, and software testers who need to write guides, plans, tutorials, and other forms of technical documentation.
Save time and money by downloading these 60 SDLC templates today. Our bestselling product includes including 192 MS Word, 95 MS Excel, and 5 MS Visio templates. Ideal way to help software developers, software testers, and technical writers prepare professional looking technical documentation during the software development lifecycle. Each template includes sample guidelines, tips, and direction on how to write each document.
What file formats are they?
The file formats are. doc and .xls.
Can I download them online?
You, can download the files instantly. After you make the payment, you are automatically sent to a Download page from where you can save the templates to your PC.
What is the license agreement?
- You can change any part of the templates that you wish.
- You can remove all logos and references to Klariti.com, for example, the logo on the cover page.
- You can share the templates with your colleagues and re-use them as you need.
- The main restriction is that you cannot sell, rent or license these templates.
- These templates are for you — and your colleagues — usage only.
What is the refund policy?
We offer a 60 days refund policy.
Can I ask you a question?
Of course. You can contact me at email@example.com
Can I buy the templates separately?
You can buy any of these templates separately. Click the links above to our sister site Klariti.com.
How does the order process work?
Here’s how it works.
To get started, click the Buy Now button.
This opens the eJunkie shopping cart webpage. eJunkie provides the shopping cart. On this page, you’ll notice the following.
- The green icon in the address bar means that this is a secure transaction.
- This is the Klariti logo.
- This is the product (or products) you’re about to order.
- To remove products, click the Remove check box.
- Click Update Cart if you’ve changed the items in the basket. The pages refreshes and shows you what’s in your basket.
- To place your order, click Checkout with PayPal.
Note: You don’t need a Paypal account. If you prefer, you can pay with your credit/debit card. Scroll down and I’ll show you.
This takes you to PayPal where you can pay for the order.
On the PayPal website, the Klariti logo and the total amount are displayed on the left of the page.
To pay with your credit/debit card, click the second option.
- Click Pay with my PayPal account.
- Click Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit.
After you’ve placed the order, Ejunkie sends you an email with a link to the template.
Click the link in the email.
This open a webpage where you can download the template.
If there are any problems with the download, send me the order number and I’ll take care of it.
Secure Online Order Form